- Pneumatic Rack and Pinion Actuators
- 90° Actuation for 2-way valves (Straight & Angle)
- 180° Actuation for 3-way (T-type) valves
- Actuators comply with industry standards for interface with ISO 5211, NAMUR and VDI/VDE 3845
- Actuated valves are available factory assembled or seperately, actuator and mounting kits
- Aluminum actuators are available as standard, Stainless Steel and Electric actuators are available upon request
- Limit switches, proximity sensors, position indicators, pilot valves and other accessories are available upon request
- Standard Temperature range: -32°C to 90°C (-25.6°F to 194°F)
Optional: High Temperature: -30°C to 120°C (-22°F to 248°F)
Low Temperature: -50°C to 80°C (-58°F to 176°F)
- Four standard actuator sizes are available upon request: Mini (designator “A1”), Small (designator “A2”) and 180° actuator (designator “A2T”), Medium (designator “A3”), and Large (designator “A4”).
- Improved operational speed enables better valve opening and closing control.
- ATEX certification of Valves-Actuators assemblies isavailable on request at the time of order quotation.